We create opportunities for team member's development and growth, cultivating an environment which supports learning and innovation. Our talented team members have opportunities to progress in their career, build valuable skills, and make a positive impact.
Our culture is dynamic, engaging, and kind. How we treat our external partners and clients, with excellent service and respect, is how we treat one another.
We operate with the following Core Values to guide our interactions:
- Mission Focus - We focus on creating opportunities for people to live in affordable homes, improve their lives, and strengthen their neighborhoods by sustaining and increasing homeownership through education, lending, and home preservation.
- Partnership and Teamwork - We work in partnership and extend ourselves for the sake of our own and another person's growth. We achieve our goals as a team.
- Accountability - We keep our word and deliver on the promises we make to ourselves and others. We do what we say we will.
- Honesty and Integrity - We are forthright and transparent, that's how we build trust, credibility, and respect.
- Client Service - We serve our clients and deliver results. We shift clients who may be facing uncomfortable situations to a place of empowerment with real choices to act upon and the knowledge they need to do so.
- Excellence - We're awesome at what we do.
NHS Total Rewards
Our benefits support holistic wellness and balance for our team members so we remain healthy and joyous in all aspects of our lives. In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards package includes a variety of benefit programs including the following:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-tax savings account (FSA) for medical and dependent care expenses
- Company paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Elective additional insurance coverage via AFLAC
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Pre-Tax Transit Benefits
Why Choose NHS?
Do you believe in the power of homeownership to transform communities?
Do you want to work with fun team members in pursuit of our shared goals?
Do you get excited about helping others?
Are you ready to apply your current skills and develop new ones?
If so... NHS might be the right match for you.
Here's what one of our team members had to say about their experience working at NHS: